Make a Call using SRV Canada VRS
After registering with SRV Canada VRS and receiving your 10-digit number, you are ready to make and receive calls.
Make a VRS call in either ASL or LSQ using SRV Canada VRS.
- Launch the app on your device or if on a Mac computer, visit the online site with your Safari web browser.
- Log in using your Username and Password.
- Using your keyboard or the keypad on the screen, dial the number you wish to reach and click the green telephone button. You may also use your address book, or previously called numbers log to make calls.
- When using the PC application or a Mac computer to access the online site, you may have to click on the down arrow, as shown to access the keypad. See images below.
- You will be connected to a SRV Canada VRS Video Interpreter (during hours of operation) and he/she will complete your call and interpret for you.
- When you have finished using SRV Canada VRS, do not log out, as you will not be able to receive incoming calls.