SRV Canada VRS unites people!
Come and meet the Community Outreach Team who will provide information and technical support about Canada Video Relay Service.
Come to our booth to:
- Get a new VRS number
- Share your feedback on Canada VRS
- Learn more about Canada VRS and how it works
- Ask questions, and get technical support
Monday, September 30th | Drop-in Support
Location: Society of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Nova Scotians
Address: 1888 Brunswick Street, Suite 805, Halifax, NS, B3J 3J8
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Contact: Betty MacDonald, [email protected]Tuesday, October 1st | Booth at ASL Comedy Show
Location: NSCC Waterfront
Address: 80 Mawiomi Place, Dartmouth, NS, B2Y 0A5
Time: 7 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Contact: Susan Doyle, [email protected]Community Outreach Team:
– Jennifer Rimmer, Community Outreach Specialist
– Melissa Le Siège, Customer Service Representative
If you plan to set up a new account or have questions concerning your account or app, please bring your data network supported devices (any smartphone, tablet and/or laptop with your own data plan).